Friday, December 27, 2013

Santa was good to me

So I've been going through a few "difficulties" with my back of late. While things are relatively manageable right now, it's been a source of concern for a while now. A chance conversation with my daughter months and months ago ended with a surprise present this Christmas. This picture is from my Z10, and while not bad it truly doesn't do the pieces justice. I'll see about possibly adding some individual shots at a higher resolution later on.  This is, however, an almost perfect representation of my current back health. Especially the relative positions of the canvases :)  What you can't really see in this grand shot is the tiny details throughout... the robots arguing over construction scaffolding in one, the spiders in the other, the hidden objects (including submarine) here and there.

I love my daughter!!


No comments: