Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wrong. Just, wrong!


Wrong
Originally uploaded by amkb

Anna: It's been a long time since I've posted a photo for the "Love My Parts" flickr group. For those unfamiliar with it, this is a group promoting body acceptance, encouraging people to post photos of those body parts they find a bit harder to love than others.

This morning, I just had to ask my husband to get this photo for me when I saw it. This rather horrifying photo is the back of my right heel. I don't have cracks in my heel. I have canyons. With little mysterious black bits in them. And pieces of fuzz caught on the rough edges.

Ew.

Ew, ew, ew.

I'm kinda glad I can't see that backs of my heels very often.

Though I have to wonder, which is worse. That fact that I asked my husband to dig out the macro lens and take the photo - or the fact that he did it! *L*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to treat yourself to a pedicure. They're lovely

Anna said...

I have actually had one... once. *L* I guess it's time to do it again. I have stuff to do it at home, but it's a PITA to dig everything out, set the soaker up on a towel so I don't make a mess on the carpet, etc.

Pedicures aren't that expensive. I really ought to get them done more often, but I just don't think about my feet all that much. At least not from an esthetic points of view. Which probably explains how they get to this state. *L*

The Travelers Journal said...

Love that you had this picture taken!