Saturday, March 21, 2009

297:365 Double Header - Updated



Anna: The whole family headed out for a walk this afternoon, and I got a few decent photos. You can see the rest on my flickr account, as well as the full size of these two.
Philippe: I've added a pair of shots I was slow to process. Anna's been reminding me, usually with foot, that I should post more often. :P



There's a building we pass regularly that is unique in both shape and colour. The windows are reflective pink. I liked how clear the reflections were in this shot.



























We've got a winter storm warning happening right now. I'll take spring wherever I can get it! We swung through a downtown theatre that has a greenhouse type lounge area, with waterfalls and benches for people to enjoy. I have no idea what these trees are, but I really like them.







P. This shot is of a building that has a triangle shape; the side we're looking at actually comes to a ten, fifteen-foot width at the corner.


P. This shot was taken with the camera propped on a notepad, since I forgot my tripod :)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the perspective in the first one and the dose of spring in the second one is an amazing shade of green.