Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bonus pic: My spot!

My spot
My spot,
originally uploaded by amkb.
My younger daughter loves jigsaw puzzles. Unfortunately, so do the cats! We've made up a work surface large enough for most of her puzzles out of a box. It's the perfect size, but when she stops working on it, the cats like to jump onto the box and sit on her puzzle. That's fine when it's done. When it isn't, the usual result is one skidding cat and puzzle pieces all over the floor.

So my daughter had got into the habit of covering her unfinished puzzle with her butt pillow. It's one of the "donut" pillows, with a hollow in the middle.

As you can see, the cat fits perfectly into the hollow. *L*

(This is the first time I've posted directly from my flickr account. I don't know why it's so tiny, but if you click on it, you'll be redirected to a larger photo.)

No comments: