Friday, August 15, 2008

159:365 I wasn't intending to buy anything...

Anna: We had to do a lot of running around today, and finished off by stopping at a Walmart McDonalds for supper. We had no plans to actually do any shopping, but since we were there anyways, I went looking for a particular yarn, just in case they had it.

I didn't expect them to have what I was looking for, and they didn't, but they did have a section of fancy yarns on clearance. At $1.25 a ball, I decided to pick up 20 of them. I don't know what I'll make with it, but that last thing I want to do is run out of yarn part way through. It's Sean Sheep Wooloomooloo yarn, 75g, 51% wool, 49% acrylic, with a gold strand to add a bit of sparkle. Whatever I make with it will need to be hand washed, then lain flat to dry.

My younger daughter picked up some new yarn, too. Her 6 balls of yarn cost more than my 20.

1 comment:

Gawdess said...

the sparkle is very pretty and I am sure that whatever you make out of it will be beautifully done!