Saturday, May 24, 2008

84:365 - Architecture

Morning walk; the light was a nice diffused grey, so eldest and I went photo hunting :)


Philippe: This little bit of architecture is just plain interesting to see. It's an innovative approach to ensuring a bit of light :D.




















Philippe: This building is now closed down, but I've always appreciated the way they actually tiled the signs right into the wall :)













Philippe: Just a nice flower.














Philippe: The focus is a little interesting on this one as the wind was catching it so I ended up with a sharp focus on the side of the flower, and the rest diffusing out a bit.

2 comments:

Gawdess said...

very nice shots, I particularly thought the building with the cutout for light was really cool.

Sandie said...

Nice set. I like the cut out building and that last flower.